Have You Been Injured and Want to speak to an Experienced Attorney?
By law, if you have been injured by the negligence of another person or company, you are likely entitled to compensation for your pain and loss. Personal injury lawsuits sometimes get a bad rap, making it seem like the injured person is just trying to make a buck off of the accident. However, people don’t understand how costly it can be to make a full recovery. Medical bills add up from treatment and doctors visits. Many people are out of work and have no way to pay these bills or their own expenses.
At Davis Law Firm, we are committed to recovering the compensation our clients need to cover the cost of recovery and ensure that they get the treatment they need. Based in San Antonio, our personal injury attorneys have won verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars against those responsible for injuring our clients. This includes drunk drivers, construction site supervisors who failed to enforce safety regulations, companies and manufacturers who released products that hurt people, and surgeons or hospitals that fail to deliver an adequate level of care or diagnosis.
You Deserve a Good Lawyer
We know the pain our clients have been through because of someone else's wrongdoing, and we are committed to fighting on their behalf to ensure they are provided compensation. From law office locations including San Antonio, El Paso, Waco, Killeen, Brownsville, McAllen and Harlingen, we deliver the results-oriented legal services that our clients expect and require.
Free Initial Consultations
Experts in Car Wrecks and Motor Vehicle-Related Accidents in the State of TexasLearn more about our personal injury practice as it relates to injuries caused by trucks, cars, buses, motorcycles and more:
- Motor vehicle accidents, I-10 and I-35 naturally produce many auto and motor vehicle accident-related injuries.
- Truck accidents, injuries involving big rig 18-wheelers, delivery trucks or other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle accidents, injuries often occur when the injured biker was not wearing a helmet
- Distracted driving accidents, injuries involving cellphone use or other acts of driver negligence
- Serious catastrophic accidents, these types' injuries can be devastating to family and loved ones often resulting in death.
Contacting Our Texas Personal Injury Law Firm Is Easy
No need to worry about our attorneys fees. Our initial consultation is complimentary, and we take most of our cases on a contingency fee basis. Contact us today to get started.